There are 2 separate groups that run pick-up hockey:
R-TEAM Hockey Club - contact David Thibault at
firstname.lastname@example.org you will need to email them in advance to request a spot to receive info to sign up.
CO-ED Adult Pick up - contact Eric Brindza at
www.TucsonHockey.org and they only take advance on-line registrations.
TAHL Pick-up Hockey Policy
In an effort to get as much ice time as possible for everyone, we will try to book as many open ice pick up times as possible. These slots are open to all adult players.
- You must not be on suspension from the League.
- You must be current with USA Hockey (we will need a copy of your paperwork on file).
- You must sign a copy of the League Rules and Regulations (ALL League rules will be enforced).
The cost is $20 per session and there are 20 available slots. These fill up fast and are on a first paid, first served basis. Pre-pay by Paypal (to email@example.com) . Be Sure to include name and contact number) or contact Pat and an invoice from Paypal will be forwarded to you.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Please promptly leave the ice when the session is over to make sure we do not cut into anyone else's time.
- Driving and parking below the TCC (even to unload) is not permitted.
- Please be respectful. Changing should be done in the bathroom.